First-year students: Participate in FYI in Prague
Do you know an incoming first-year student who will join the NC State family fall 2016? Please share this opportunity. Spend 2 weeks merging the high-impact experiences of a first year inquiry course with the experiential learning of study abroad. You will be immersed in inquiry-guided learning in Prague, one of the world’s most historic and beautiful cities as your classroom. You will be guided by 2 experienced First Year Inquiry instructors, Prof. Maxine Atkinson and Prof. Rich Slatta, and Study Abroad Office staffer Sean Addley.
- develop a cohort of friends
- build strong relationships with faculty
- earn 3 GEP credits towards your degree before the start of the semester
- gain cross-cultural competency skills, and be more marketable when entering the workforce
- visit studyabroad.ncsu.edu/fyiprague for more information (site is in development)
- visit the SOC 202 FYI in Prague course home page (site in development)